Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy New Year ~ I hope this is a great start of a new year for everyone ~

 I wanted to post a lil something here that I came across today and it makes me smile-!  A HOUSE  is a home when it shelters the body and comforts the soul.  I am so very thankful to have the family and wild, crazy, screaming kids I have. 

Okay here is one little treat that I found on line and I added in the pin wheels.  These marshmallows were so devine dipped in melted chocolate as I was making these.  I made 24 of these for my son's 2nd grade class.  I attached a package of Hot Cococa and used red and white twine to tie them together and I added a small Jingle Bell and tied around these as well.  They were a great hit.  I just noticed that I didn't even take a photo of these once they were all prettied up.  Darn it!



I am so ready to get started on posting at least weekly and I'm busting at the seams to post all of my pictures of the crafts I have made.  Well tata for now I'm off to sort out my photos of all my crafts.  Okay so here is one to get it going ~

No comments:

Post a Comment